An all-around top-tier cleat just got elevated to the next level. Don’t let it go unnoticed. Nike’s Mercurial Superfly VII has been tweaked for the 2020 season in meticulous and game-changing ways. Its upper is the first time the brand’s Flywire and Flyknit materials have been molded into one combination, meaning the boot stays locked-down while also soft and comfortable on the foot. It boasts the thinnest NIKESKIN ever, meaning you get that close control and shaping to your foot. Combine all of that with the minimalist soleplate, and you’ve got a strikingly light cleat with top-quality tech.
• Youth sizing
• Elite: Nike’s top-of-the-line cleat construction featuring premium materials and the most lightweight build possible. Worn by professionals during matches
• FG (Firm Ground): The most common cleat construction. Built with non-removable studs and designed for play on natural grass fields
• Superfly: Dynamic Fit collar offers ankle stability
• Nike Flyknit: Wraps the entire foot in knitted material offering enhanced fit
• Stud organization on the forefoot prioritizes traction, giving you meaningful bursts of speed
Product Code: AT8034 606