This is a Unisex cleat, the sizing for Women's will be 1.5 bigger than the Men's. For example, a 6.5 in Men's would be a size 8 in Women's.
An all-around top-tier cleat just got elevated to the next level. Don’t let it go unnoticed. Nike’s Mercurial Superfly VII has been tweaked for the 2020 season in meticulous and game-changing ways. Its upper is the first time the brand’s Flywire and Flyknit materials have been molded into one combination, meaning the boot stays locked-down while also soft and comfortable on the foot. It boasts the thinnest NIKESKIN ever, meaning you get that close control and shaping to your foot. Combine all of that with the minimalist soleplate, and you’ve got a strikingly light cleat with top-quality tech.
• Academy: Nike’s mid-range cleat build, making the best use of materials, weight and technology possible while remaining at an economic price point
• MG/AG/FXG (Multi-Ground/Artificial Ground/Flexible Ground): Typically combining bladed and circular studs, these cleats are designed for equal play on lush grass turf or natural grass fields
• Superfly: Dynamic Fit collar offers ankle stability
• Nike Flyknit: Wraps the entire foot in knitted material offering enhanced fit
• Stud organization on the forefoot prioritizes traction, giving you meaningful bursts of speed
Product Code: AT7946 606